Monday, January 17, 2011

All we are saying, is give peace a chance

So I am currently busy working on a serious piece of writing for a competition.  I know, I know, "what happened to you man?  It used to be about the music."

While you wait for the next installment of the Southwest, here's a little something to tide you over.  It's called Masturbate for PeaceYou're welcome.

If you find the above link offensive, you obviously don't belong on the Internet.  Go play in the yard.

Some choice favourites from MFP:


"I’m going blind for mankind."

 "My bush doesn’t go to war."

"I cum in peace."

"Saving the world, one tissue at a time."

"Drop pants not bombs."

"Exercise your right arm not your right to bear arms."

"Fuck war, then yourself."

“I love the smell of my palm in the morning.”

"Kill kittens, not people."

"Give your Bush the finger."

"Stop the war, I want to get off."

"War is out, pound your trout."

"World peace is at hand."

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." (Ok that one's Mark Twain, though if he were alive he would totally be an MFP).

No comments:

Post a Comment