Tuesday, September 7, 2010

You GUYS! *shoe stare*

So it's come to my attention that there are people actually reading this blog!  For that, I'm sorry.

You know what this means don't you, Reader?  This means that when I don't post people notice 

Real people.

And here I go around making grandiose promises about travel stories (um, hello?  I still haven't typed up my stories from Turkey and Italy yet!)

This can only end in KY wrestling disaster.

I am actually in the office right now, "working".  I feel like  I officially have no purpose in this office  a blog NINJA!

  That's how much I love you guys.  I'm risking upgrading to a higher income bracket by a) collecting EI   b) panhandling   c) whoring myself out getting fired just to keep you all (both?) in the loop. 

So here's the deal.  You keep reading, I'll keep writing.  Sound good?  Great.

ps. I love you guys.  Comments always appreciated and rewarded with money   sex but lights off and no kissing  gratitude?

6 comments:

  1. I want stories! I drove 18 hours of the last 24! I am full of mixed medications and Tim Hortons coffee!

    *headdesk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha around here we call that "wednesday"

    You DROVE home?! You crazy.

    So how would you like your "gratitude"? *sexy wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So as it turns out I don't know how to reply to specific comments. Free (FedEx-ed?)cookie to anyone who can explain it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No clue, sorry buddy. I only haunt the blogosphere.

    Yes, we drove home. From Vancouver. Because we are dumb. I woke up at 530am to catch a bus back to my city from the other city (cryptic!).

    I feel like one of those french fries you find under your seat in the car when you can't remember for the life of you when was the last time you ate french fries in your car.

    ReplyDelete