Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MILESTONES

Hey friends!

I didn't even realize it, but yesterday was our 100th post!  We made it!!

This calls for champagne!  Let me check just the budget...

Okay so this calls for Oreos! 

I want to give my most sincere thanks to my followers.  All twelve of you.  You know who else had twelve followers?  Jesus.  Although I'm pretty sure one of them wasn't his mom.

To all my lurkers: follow me already!  Don't think I can't see your page views.  What, you think you're "too cool" to subscribe? 

One lurker in particular deserves special mention: Jenn M, who keeps texting me for the address to the blog :P

You know who has the address?  YOUR RSS FEED.  USE IT.  Seriously, my mom figured it out and she can barely work the microwave. 

Now it's time for...

The 100th Post Awards:

E3, for being by FAR the most prolific commenter.  Your Oreos are in the mail.

Jenn M, for being my most faithful non-follower.  Your encouragement keeps me going.

Andrew (another lurker), for lending me Raging Bull and Catch 22.  Not blog-related, but still cool.

4 comments:

  1. OMG OREOS.

    I both heart and hate you for that. Stop teasing the caged carb-less animal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No longer lurking. Now give me my dvds back!

    (Kidding - nice work man, that's a lotta posts!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha maybe I'll bring Oreos to the potluck.

    And maybe, MAYBE, your dvds :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. genvieve is french for Jenn M

    ReplyDelete