Friday, April 15, 2011

More Milestones

This is another proud moment for the blog.  Today, BTYBP issues its first retraction.

That's right, up until now this blog has been setting the standard* of factual accuracy, academic rigor and journalistic integrity.

*I just didn't say what standard.

However, it has come to my attention that my previous "Milestones" post unfairly slandered one of my hapless  loyal followers: Jenn M.

Apparently, my comments about her being a "lurker" and not understanding the RSS feed were unfounded.  Jenn has in fact been a loyal follower under the pseudonym "genevieve".  Which, by the way, I know two Genevieves and you are not one of them!  That position has been filled.

I am however still not convinced she knows how to use a microwave.  Show me the proof Jenn.  Preferably in the form of a pizza pocket.

So in the interests of balance and fairness - Fox News style - I've decided to share the following completely true facts about Jenn: 

Jenn cannot be killed.  So far this is true.
Jenn can open automatic doors.  With her mind.  
Jenn has a unicorn named Tabitha.  No, it's invisible.  And no, you can't ride it.
Jenn knows what you did last summer.  And you should be very, very ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment