Friday, April 1, 2011

Q + A with Pie

Q: Pie!  You haven't posted in like 10 whole days.  We need our fix!

A: That actually wasn't a question.

Q: Seriously, what up?

A: I've been busy, that's all.  I still love you guys.

Q: It's another blog isn't it?  You found someone else!  I bet she's one of those sluts that doesn't use the default blogger format!

A: No!  How could you even think that?


Q: I bet she gave you ads.  You should get checked.

A: Baby, I love your format.  No ads.  I'm clean.

Q: So where you been, slugger?

A: First off: slugger?  Let's not make that a thing.

I have been crazy busy these last few weeks.

I am literally working three jobs at the moment.  And supporting a pretty vicious cocaine habit.  Okay, only one of those is true.

Anyway, that means productive-member-of-society-pie doesn't have as much time to devote to this blog as say, unemployed-student-pie.  I feel this pie metaphor is slipping away from me.

Also, as some of you know I held a fundraiser for Amnesty International.  We raised over $400!  And the best part: there was literally pie involved.  And heckling.

Yes, somebody heckled me at a charity event.  Amazingly, this is not the first time this has happened. 

As you can imagine, this has all kept me pretty busy.

Q: Yeah well we know for a fact you went to New York last weekend. 

A: Dammit, this is why blogs should be anonymous!

Q: Stories?

A: Stories.  Promise.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm unemployed-student pie. Filled with not-yet-burst illusions and loans.

    I mean, what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. So we are responsible for your lack of time, are we are responsible for your lack of pie? If we didn't work remotely, I swear I would buy (or make!) you pie.

    And don't suggest I buy it online. That would be "el colmo" of trying to live offline online.

    But everyone, seriously, at APC www.apc.org we are LOVING Grady - and you can read his non-pie posts on the blog.

    ReplyDelete