Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sharing the Love

Hey Readers!

So you may have noticed I haven't been around a lot lately (why do ALL my posts start this way lately?)


We knew it!  You're cheating on us with another blog!

No!  It's not like that.

.....

Ok it's like that.

I've been spending a lot of time over at the APC.

It's because the sex is so good isn't it?

Uh...

They don't understand you like we do! 

Look, this doesn't mean we can't hang out anymore.  It just means I've gotta spread the love a little, you know?  You're suffocating me!

We thought we were your only.

Aw nobody can replace you guys.  I just think we should consider... "opening up" the relationship.  You know, to make it stronger.* 

Think about it!  We can be like that family in Big Love!  Because it worked out so well for them.

*seriously does anyone ever actually believe that?


Here's a taste of what I've been up to over at the APC:


Sony Network Suffers Massive Intrusion

A Chinese Facebook?


This is gonna work out you guys.  I have a good feeling :)

2 comments: