Tuesday, August 10, 2010

For Real Real, Not For Play Play

Dear Reader, I apologize. Life has been moving fast. Ridgemont High fast.

To keep you all updated, my computer died, then my house lost power, then I was on a bike for three days and quite (wonderfully) disconnected from the world. Then I moved. Yes, all that happened in the same week.

It was a perfect storm, like the Universe is trying to keep us apart. But our love is stronger than that!

In other news, my brother is getting married in two weeks. When (one of) my (many) other brother(s) got married, I wrote the happy couple a funny little song and performed it at their wedding.

I know what you're thinking perverts. What a lovely gesture. And it was. Only I didn't think it through. You see, this was only the first wedding. The first of many. I have many, many siblings and I set the bar very high for myself.

That leads us to now, where I have to write another song, even though I don't know my brother's fiancee very well. As we're all entering that age when marrying girls is no longer school yard punishment but actually an official pronouncement of your love, I will be very busy indeed.

I should totally charge for this.

1 comment:

  1. And now we all know for when/if we get married. Good going.

    ReplyDelete