Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mixed Up - Part 2

Wow! What a weekend.

For my part, I kicked ass and took names (although only once literally). I mean, when you clobber a guy, it's common courtesy to, you know, introduce yourself.

After our last game, I picked up with another team (one that had beaten us soundly the day before) and got to play another (4th) game (in a row). Again, asses were kicked. Names were taken.

Tonight I'm headed to Buskerfest (no idea what to expect) and then white trash bingo (some idea what to expect). I mean, it sounds fairly self-explanatory. And trashy. And so me!

Last night after our games we went to a teammate's house for a barbecue. And when I say "house", I mean "villa". This place was the BOMB. There was a pool, hot tub, tons of outdoor couches. Bob Dylan quotes on the wall of the bathroom.

When the sun set, we all gathered around the fire pit and roasted marshmallows. I felt like I was 12 again! But more drunk.

Like I said, what a weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment