Monday, August 16, 2010

I still love you!

Reader, I have some bad/awesome news. I'm going to my brother's wedding this weekend. In Colorado. Then I'm driving to the Grand Canyon, then Vegas and finally Burning Man. Go on, BE jealous.

As you can imagine, posts will be sparse.

I just want you to know, I'll be thinking of naked women you.

Speaking of naked women, we DID in fact go to Zanzibar's. It was pretty much what I expected; movies have very much lied to me about what strip clubs are like. I was expecting the dancers to exhibit a Coyote Ugly level of enthusiasm. Instead, their faces looked more like they were playing checkers. And losing.

To close out the night we bought our friends (two five foot nothing asian girls) a double lap dance. And THAT stripper brought her A game! She was fondling her victims customers under their shirts, sucking on their nipples and encouraging the two of them to return the favour.

Best ten bucks I ever spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment