Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mixed Up - Part 1

Guess what Reader? I played in yet another Ultimate tournament. And it was great!

Surprise twist though: my ex was there. With her new boyfriend. I was not expecting that, but in all honesty, it went pretty well. I gave her a hug, wished her well, played well against their team (who happens to be one of the best in the country, alas).

Like our previous encounters, she seems to be the one more distraught than I am, which is totally unfair considering she was the breaker-upper! I'm the one that's allowed to get emotional!

For my part, I continue to handle myself beautifully, especially given that this meeting was a complete surprise.

It gets easier every time. I deserve props for today.

I'm gonna assume you just fist-bumped the screen.

Thanks, Reader. You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment