Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pocket Full of Posies

I've been sick the last couple days. My head feels like I've been stuck on an airplane too long. An airplane where the pilot and co-pilot are at the helm either locked in mortal combat or having their carnal way with each other.

Sleep it off you say? I would, except I wake up in the night feeling like I'm deep sea diving. Do you have any idea just how long a day can be when you don't break it up with sleep?

And food has no taste. I can't even eat my boredom away!

All things considered though, it's not that bad. Being sick is a great excuse to relax and be lazy. I get to sit back, pop the vitamin C and oil of oregano (yech!) and focus on getting well.

For a high strung individual like me, it's a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment