Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Impending Doom!

In less than an hour my friend's dog arrives, when I'll be taking care of her for the next three days. The dog, not my friend. Try and keep up.

She (the dog) is adorable, and a barely contained ball of crazy. Throw a frisbee anywhere in a 5 mile radius and she will leap 6 feet straight up to retrieve it. She can also run flat out for hours. Bitch doesn't have an off-switch.

That said, I am excited! I really love dogs, and can't wait for the day I can have my own. And I like my dogs the same way I like my women: athletic, smart, and CRAZY!*

So, Reader, be warned. There may be some dog posts in our future!

*I am reforming though. I'm trying to stay away from crazies; they are my kryptonite. Right now I'm looking for a keeper. That's called growth.


EDIT: New Ecology Ottawa post can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment