Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You say Gelato...

Lots of news today!

I wrote another post for Ecology Ottawa, which may be submitted to Apartment 613, and if you've ever heard of either of those, you are clearly stalking me, and I'd like you to stop.

And I finally went on another pseudo-date with my crush! I just can't quite figure this girl out, which is probably what makes her so damned attractive. That and being an engineer and an avid cyclist. If we were a couple, she would totally be the dude.

We went out for gelado, which apparently is actually spelled "gelato" (something she took great pride in correcting me about). I was seriously in Italy like 3 months ago eating the stuff and she (an engineer!) totally word pwned me. Damn that is hot.

Afterward we went to see Inception, which was a good movie. In spite of this, the story is so layered and complex that keeping track of the whole thing feels like cramming for a test. A test where Leonardo DiCaprio and Jason Gordon Levitt kick ass and take names.

I would ace that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment