Monday, June 14, 2010

Fresh from the Oven!

My favourite* pies in order of preference: pumpkin.

Seriously, why did they keep making pies after that? You can't make a better pie, don't even try. Greater minds than you and I have been broken in the attempt. Lemon meringue? The hell is that?

Contrary to popular belief, meat pie (or tortiere for the French/pretentious/preFrenchous among you) is NOT pie. It is an abomination and eating it is Sin.

So yes, this is my first blog post ever. Years from now (months?) when I'm an Internet celebrity (complete with twitter account, fan pages and fake nude photos), these will be immortalized as the first words I ever wrote. This is where it all started.

*you got me, I'm Canadian. And that IS the correct spelling. If you give me sass over "neighbour" or "centre" I will find you and I will unmake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment