Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect (apparently it's Cliche Tuesday at BTYBP!)

For those of you not in the know, this is a practice blog.

I'm glad you asked. A practice blog is somewhere I can practice my writing before I dive in to my real blog and actually try. I figure if I can't make a blog about nonsense and update it every day, then I'm not ready for the real world of blogging.

So this blog is special in that I will be doing no shameless self-promoting. It's even more special in that I have total creative freedom. That means that you, dear Reader (I have faith you exist) are likely the only one of your kind. And that makes you special, and not in the helmet and crayons sort of way.

In exchange for your loyal readership, you shall be my confidante. I will share with you things I wouldn't tell my own mother. Unless you are my mother, in which case, not cool Mom!

Spoiler Alert:

Tomorrow's forecast calls for a high chance of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment