Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Trouble

Hershey, one of my ferrets, has decided to go AWOL. We're now nearing the 24 hour mark.

This is not the first time this has happened. The basement here is a ferret's dream, with a million places he could hide (even under the floorboards). This means a search party is effectively useless.

Now he's not a hamster: he doesn't try to run away, or have a death wish. Hershey would never intentionally hide from me. The trouble is, he is a ferret. He sleeps 18 hours a day, and is nearly impossible to wake up. It's not so much sleep as a light coma.

At this point though, I AM worried. He should have turned up by now. Unfortunately, due to the reasons mentioned above, there is very little I can do. Someone needs to invent a ferret whistle.

God I hate hamsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment